The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Mid-Week Chat Tonight!

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Cynthia Wenslow

Rank

Pizza Princess

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:32 pm

The Third Coast

Mid-Week Chat Tonight!

by Cynthia Wenslow » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Not that I'll make it. I'm in an airport somewhere in the Midwest. You can tell that 'cause they look at you strange when you ask for hot red pepper for your Idea Of Pizza! :wink:

However, those of you leading normal lives are certainly welcome to gather at the Usual Time with the Usual Suspects for some fun and frivolity. I can't convert all the times from here, but things get started at 9:30 p.m. Eastern, which is 0230 GMT. I think.

Right click to enter: WLDG Chat Room

Have a drink for me! 8)
no avatar
User

Robert Reynolds

Rank

1000th member!

Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:52 pm

Sapulpa, OK

Re: Mid-Week Chat Tonight!

by Robert Reynolds » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:19 pm

I'll most likely miss tonight's chat myself. We're packing for an unscheduled trip to see my Dad, who was hospitalized today for a blood clot in his leg. He does have cancer, it's just a matter of which kind, so I am taking the opportunity of a week or so with Dad while he still has his faculties about him. I will check in from time to time on my sister's pc once I get there.
Lift a bourbon in his honor tonight please!
ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

by Jenise » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Robert Reynolds wrote:I'll most likely miss tonight's chat myself. We're packing for an unscheduled trip to see my Dad, who was hospitalized today for a blood clot in his leg. He does have cancer, it's just a matter of which kind, so I am taking the opportunity of a week or so with Dad while he still has his faculties about him. I will check in from time to time on my sister's pc once I get there.
Lift a bourbon in his honor tonight please!

Oh dear, sad news. We'll miss you, but you have your priorities right. Travel safely.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Cynthia Wenslow

Rank

Pizza Princess

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:32 pm

The Third Coast

by Cynthia Wenslow » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:02 am

Robert, remember to take care of yourself while taking care of everyone else. You're in my thoughts.