Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

Pancake Batter Blaster.

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Bob Ross

Rank

Wine guru

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Franklin Lakes, NJ

Pancake Batter Blaster.

by Bob Ross » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:17 am

What an awful way to use resources!

http://www.batterblaster.com

The invention is a can of batter.

This probably needs little explanation: just shake the can, point it to a hot griddle, and push on the nozzle.

Nonetheless, the Batter Blaster website comes with a video showing you how to use this. It also has instructions on how to cook pancakes.

The video is priceless -- I thought it was a send up. But ... well, maybe it is. I wasn't able to find any stores that offer the product using the handy zip code searcher on the site.

But do enjoy the video -- apparently Batter Blaster will bring your kitchen alive with color.

Regards, Bob
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

Re: Pancake Batter Blaster.

by Jenise » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:41 pm

Bob, the video IS funny. It's a very faithful yet slightly amateurish version of a 60's type TV commercial, complete with the instant replays and silly jingle.

But hey, the zip code searcher found this at stores in my area, so maybe I just live in dweebland.
no avatar
User

Karen/NoCA

Rank

Hunter/Gatherer

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Pancake Batter Blaster.

by Karen/NoCA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:49 pm

It seems this is a west coast product, possibly started in and around San
Francisco. Not available in my area yet, but info on Google says it is expanding all over the west coast. Looks like a fun thing to do with weekend company and grandchildren.