Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

Now, I could go for some of this.

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Bob Henrick

Rank

Kamado Kommander

Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:35 pm

Lexington, Ky.

Now, I could go for some of this.

by Bob Henrick » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Bob Henrick
no avatar
User

Karen/NoCA

Rank

Hunter/Gatherer

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Now, I could go for some of this.

by Karen/NoCA » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Oh yea, chicken-fried bacon strips in cream gravy topped off by a smoke - that guy just may live to be 85 years old. My gut would never recover! I had a healthy cup of chicken noodle soup for lunch at 60 calories and deciced it would not hold me until the Israeli Cultural Dinner we are attending tonight so I had about three handfulls of white corn chips. How unsmart is that!!! My gut let me know. When you eat really healthy, and then blow it, the body talks loudly. I could have added a glass of Very Veggie juice and been just as happy. :roll:
no avatar
User

Bob Henrick

Rank

Kamado Kommander

Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:35 pm

Lexington, Ky.

by Bob Henrick » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Karen/NoCA wrote:Oh yea, chicken-fried bacon strips in cream gravy topped off by a smoke - that guy just may live to be 85 years old. My gut would never recover! I had a healthy cup of chicken noodle soup for lunch at 60 calories and deciced it would not hold me until the Israeli Cultural Dinner we are attending tonight so I had about three handfulls of white corn chips. How unsmart is that!!! My gut let me know. When you eat really healthy, and then blow it, the body talks loudly. I could have added a glass of Very Veggie juice and been just as happy. :roll:

Karen, you could have had a glass of v-8, slap on the forehead! :D
Bob Henrick
no avatar
User

Celia

Rank

Village Baker

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:55 pm

Great Southern Land

by Celia » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:13 am

Bob, I love the woman who says, "hey these are pretty good, they just need a bit of salt.."

:D
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein

Fig Jam and Lime Cordial