Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

Are you happy to see me or is that wine in your pants?

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Larry Greenly

Rank

Resident Chile Head

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:37 am

Albuquerque, NM

Are you happy to see me or is that wine in your pants?

by Larry Greenly » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:59 am

Ray Dominguez stole a cheese knife at the Albuquerque Talin International Market that he used to open their wine cabinet. Then he shoved 10 bottles of wine worth $970 down his undershorts that he had duct-taped to his legs to form a sort of bag and waddled out of the store.

On his second trip to the store, he shoved five bottles of Dom Perignon champagne worth $675 down his shorts.

On his third trip, he fled when he noticed people looking funny at him. The store manager got his license plate number, and now the shoplifter is in a basement wine cellar with bars.
no avatar
User

Thomas

Rank

Senior Flamethrower

Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:23 pm

Re: Are you happy to see me or is that wine in your pants?

by Thomas » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:09 pm

Larry Greenly wrote:Ray Dominguez stole a cheese knife at the Albuquerque Talin International Market that he used to open their wine cabinet. Then he shoved 10 bottles of wine worth $970 down his undershorts that he had duct-taped to his legs to form a sort of bag and waddled out of the store.

On his second trip to the store, he shoved five bottles of Dom Perignon champagne worth $675 down his shorts.

On his third trip, he fled when he noticed people looking funny at him. The store manager got his license plate number, and now the shoplifter is in a basement wine cellar with bars.

Do the bars have bartenders???
Thomas P
no avatar
User

Larry Greenly

Rank

Resident Chile Head

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:37 am

Albuquerque, NM

by Larry Greenly » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:15 pm

Sointently.
no avatar
User

AaronW

Rank

Ultra geek

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:45 pm

Just south of SLC

by AaronW » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:12 pm

Larry Greenly wrote:Ray Dominguez stole a cheese knife at the Albuquerque Talin International Market that he used to open their wine cabinet. Then he shoved 10 bottles of wine worth $970 down his undershorts that he had duct-taped to his legs to form a sort of bag and waddled out of the store.

$1645 worth of stolen free wine wasn't quite enough, eh?
"Wine can of their wits the wise beguile;
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile."

- Homer 900 B.C.
no avatar
User

Mike Filigenzi

Rank

Known for his fashionable hair

Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:43 pm

Sacramento, CA

by Mike Filigenzi » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:52 pm

It would have been really great if he'd tried to return the corked bottles. Guess he got caught a little too early for that.

Mike
"People who love to eat are always the best people"

- Julia Child
no avatar
User

Robert J.

Rank

Wine guru

Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:36 pm

Coming to a store near you.

by Robert J. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:34 pm

If it's not wine in his pants then it is most certainly his BALLS.
no avatar
User

Paul Winalski

Rank

Wok Wielder

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:16 pm

Merrimack, New Hampshire

by Paul Winalski » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:23 pm

Somebody tried this in a seafood market and shoved a live lobster down his pants. Unfortunately he knocked loose one of the rubber bands holding fast the lobster's claws. The enraged lobster grabbed at the nearest thing handy. The would-be shoplifter ended up in the hospital emergency room with very painful and embarrassing severe lacerations.

Ignorance is bris??

-Paul W.
no avatar
User

Thomas

Rank

Senior Flamethrower

Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:23 pm

by Thomas » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:48 pm

Paul Winalski wrote:Somebody tried this in a seafood market and shoved a live lobster down his pants. Unfortunately he knocked loose one of the rubber bands holding fast the lobster's claws. The enraged lobster grabbed at the nearest thing handy. The would-be shoplifter ended up in the hospital emergency room with very painful and embarrassing severe lacerations.

Ignorance is bris??

-Paul W.

ba da bing...been to da Catskills lately???
Thomas P