Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.

Tucci's Italy

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Bill Spohn

Rank

He put the 'bar' in 'barrister'

Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:31 pm

Vancouver BC

Tucci's Italy

by Bill Spohn » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:44 am

I haven't seen this series (not available where I am) but came across this article and series of recipe clips that might interest people.

https://www.finedininglovers.com/article/stanley-tucci-searching-italy-all-recipes
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

Re: Tucci's Italy

by Jenise » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:06 pm

The series is wonderful. Tucci's a careful observer, passionate about food, and can intelligently turn a phrase. One of the best things to come on TV in a longtime.

Jose Andres new series on Spain premiered last weekend on CNN. Really enjoyed the first episode--Barcelona.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Bill Spohn

Rank

He put the 'bar' in 'barrister'

Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:31 pm

Vancouver BC

by Bill Spohn » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:44 pm

Sounds interesting. I'll wait until it has gone through the whole season and then subscribe to Discovery and watch it all (I don't need any more permanent pay channels - already have several that keep me busy).
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

by Jenise » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:09 pm

I saw a commercial yesterday for a Stanley Tucci line of pans. If that's not proof of success, I don't know what is (snark).
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov